Fabric Sticky Bra
Our fabric sticky bra offers maximum discretion with thin tapered seamless edges and a soft lightly padded foam for support. It has a front centre clip enclosure that boosts your cleavage together and uses a skin-friendly biological glue with tiny holes allowing your skin to breathe easier. Our super sticky bra is perfect for all your strapless and backless, tops and dresses. It's washable, reusable, sweat-resistant, seamless, and discreet!
Fabric Sticky Bra Size Chart
Fabric Sticky Bra
100% Polyester, Polyurethane sponge, and Biological Silicone Glue.
We ship within 1-2 business days from Sydney, Australia.
Due to hygiene and the nature of our products, this item cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
1. Wash your skin to remove any moisturisers and natural oils before using your product, ensuring your skin is clean and dry before applying.
2. Unclip your bra and remove the protective film.
3. Use both hands to place one cup on, with the clips pointing downwards diagonally. Start your placement from the outer edge of your breast and press down firmly to secure into place. Repeat on the other side.
4. Clip your cups together and voila, you’re good to go.
Make sure to keep your protective film somewhere safe as it is needed to protect your adhesive when not in use.
Gently support your breast with one hand and with the other slowly peel off each cup. You may also use a wet warm compress to release your adhesive first.
Hand wash with warm soapy water and allow to air-dry. When dry, place your protective film covers back onto your adhesive, ready for your next use.
- Recommended to wear for 6-8 hrs.
- Do not use on sensitive, broken, irritated, or sunburnt skin.
- If you experience any discomfort, remove immediately.