Bzez breast tape is kind and gentle on your skin, made with a hypoallergenic, skin friendly, biological glue. Our breast tape is 5m in length and comes in two different widths, enabling you to cut to desired lengths and strategically place for a lifting, strapless, backless or halter solution. Lift and support your breasts into perfect position with our Sweat proof, breathable, strong holding breast tape.
Have you ever been left with nasty marks, ripped skin or skin sensitivity, from breast tape? Bzez have come up with a safer solution to help with this common trauma and It's all in our glue! Biological glue, is more gentler on your skin, making removal a breeze and strong enough to stick and hold for your special events. Made with a polyester fabric for maximum flexibility giving you the right amount of stretch, our breast tape is a must to try!
Polyester 95%, Spandex 5% and a Biological Silicone Glue.
We ship within 1-2 business days from Sydney, Australia.
Due to hygiene and the nature of our products, this item cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
It is best to start your adhesive placement working from the
bottom, upwards for support
1. Ensure skin is clean, dry, and free from all moisturisers and oils
2. Cut your tape to desired lengths.
3. Gently peel back the protective cover to reveal a 2-inch adhesive surface.
4. Place tape onto your breast in the direction you require and secure your adhesive.
5. Slowly pull off the rest of your adhesive cover as you press down, securing the adhesive into place. Cut as many pieces as you require and continue following the steps until you have achieved desired support and coverage.
Do not rip your tape off like a band-aid or it can cause skin sensitivity or injury.
If you are having trouble removing your tape, you can place a generous amount of baby oil onto the product and allow it to set for 10 mins or saturate your tape in warm water to release the adhesive.
Support your skin with one hand and slowly, very gently remove your tape with the other.
- Recommended to wear for 8-12 hours.
- Pre-test a patch on your breasts first for skin sensitivity or allergies.
- Do not use on sensitive, broken, irritated, or sunburnt skin.
- If you experience any discomfort or redness, remove it immediately.