Adhesive Bra Cups Size Chart
Silicone Sticky Bra and Fabric Sticky Bra Size Chart
Fabric Sticky Bra: 88% Chinlon, 12% Spandex and Biological Silicone glue.
Silicone Sticky Bra: 100% Silicone, Silicone Glue
Adhesive Bra Cups: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex, Polyurethane Sponge and Biological Silicone Glue.
Nipple Covers: 100% Silicone, Silicone glue.
We ship within 1-2 business days from Sydney, Australia.
Due to hygiene and the nature of our products, this item cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Adhesive Bra Cups: Wash your skin and gently exfoliate the area to remove any dead skin cells.
Ensure you are not hot and clammy or sweaty as this will prevent your cups from sticking on properly. Once they're on they will not be affected by sweat or moisture.
Place your clothing on first before applying your cups to eliminate the need for constant readjusting.
1. Slowly peel off the plastic film cover and keep it somewhere safe. The cover is reusable and is needed to preserve the longevity of your glue.
2. Place the cups lightly into the desired position on your breasts.
3. When you have found the perfect placement, press down firmly on the cups to secure the adhesive into place.
4. Removal- Support your breast with one hand and gently peel off your cups with the other. Cover your cups with the protective film
Fabric Sticky Bra and Silicone Sticky Bra:
1. Wash your skin to remove any moisturisers and natural oils before using your product, ensuring your skin is clean and dry before applying.
2. Unclip your bra and remove the protective film.
3. Use both hands to place one cup on, starting your placement from the outer edge of your breast with the clips facing downwards diagonally, press down firmly to hold into place. Repeat on the other side.
4. Clip your cups together and voila, you're good to go!
Removal: Gently peel off your bra with one hand and support your skin with the other.
Always remember to keep your protective film covers on your bra when not in use as it protects the longevity of your glue.
Nipple Covers: Remove covers from the plastic and place over your areola nipple region.
Cleaning for all products
Hand wash only, using warm water and a small amount of liquid soap, massage the glue of your product and completely rinse off. Shake off any excess water and allow to air dry with the glue facing upright. Washing your products after each use will revive your glue. Make sure to store your products with the protective film covers when dry.
Moisturisers and oils will damage your adhesive and they will become defective – Ensure your skin is clean and dry before using any of your products.
Recommended to wear for 6-8 hrs.
Do not use on sensitive, broken, irritated, or sunburnt skin.
If you experience any discomfort, remove immedietly.